Sunday, April 5, 2009

About Me

This is my brand new blog. It's awesome!! And I'm only 10 years old! I'm very tired right now. This is because I am not a very good sleeper. I wake myself up with my snoring. I usually wake up at about 2 or 4 o'clock in the morning. All of these pictures are from way in the past, so I don't look like myself in these pictures.












This is a picture of my most favorite cousins at Disneyland. These cousins are very nice to me.
















I have freakishly long hair, so I have to keep hair in rollers.



This is my pet. Her name is Lola. She looks like a cute dog and all. (She's only sitting because I'm holding a treat) At night, she goes psycho. She bit my little brother on the leg, but she usually doesn't do that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment